LaTonya Martin is the CEO & Current Managing Broker of Grande Style Homes. She currently serves on the Board of Directors with the Greater Nashville Board of Realtors. She also serves as the liaison for the Education Committee. She has served on the Commercial Committee and the Professional Development committee. Since 2002, She has helped 100s of Homebuyers, Sellers, Developers, Investors, and Builders, buy and sell their land & properties. She believes that education is important. Whether Coaching and managing a dedicated team of REALTORS®, hosting Homebuyer Education Classes or Wealth Building Summit's. She is dedicated to helping agents and clients understand the current Real Estate Market and get where they want to go!
Bill Sparkman has coached, trained and motivated thousands of mortgage professionals and real estate agents nationwide. He has been creating and developing champions in the mortgage business, as well as salespeople in all fields, since 1987.
Bill's "nuts and bolts", real world approach to increasing personal performance and achieving a balanced life, can help move you quickly to the next level. His ideas are fresh, proven and easy to apply.
- Why experience isn't necessary to succeed in the real estate business.
- What you can expect to earn your first year.
- The qualities of top-producing agents.
- How to generate business and start earning money quickly.
- 5 steps to creating predictable income
- The benefits of being self-employed without having to do it by yourself.
- How to structure your time, whether you're a full-time or part-time agent.
- Learn the steps to obtaining your Real Estate License